hi

will ppc click work for me i am trying to get some good traffic for my new dating website but don't wanna to pay loads for ppc for keywords like uk dating online dating etc has any one got any ideas how i can do this for cheaper

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hi

will ppc click work for me i am trying to get some good traffic for my new dating website but don't wanna to pay loads for ppc for keywords like uk dating online dating etc has any one got any ideas how i can do this for cheaper

The online dating space is highly competitive. I recommend you go after the "Long Tail keywords".

Think outside the box with keywords. I think that Google AdWords is running a promotion now where they'll give both new and existing clients a free campaign optimization. I tried it - pretty neat.

I agree with all of the above. Focus on a niche. Find niche keywords. Remember, over 50% of search queries are unique. The key to tapping highly competitive spaces with Adwords is keyword research. Focus on the onesies and twosies that will cost you a dime.

Every website is different. Every business model is different. Only trial and error will let you know whether PPC will work for you. Run a small campaign. If it works, tweak it. If it doesn't tweak it. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.