Constant social media updates make upkeep of marketing materials a challenge.

How many times have you gone to one of your social media accounts just to find out that it looks completely different than the last time you visited? For all of the advantages of the new features and the increasing use of new technology, it can be incredibly difficult to keep up with. Internet Marketing is changing the world of marketing at a dizzying pace, but it doesn’t come without it’s challenges.

Just last month, LinkedIn added Showcase Pages, Google+ changed their cover image size (again…), and Pinterest added Place Pins. Believe me, if I wrote this post in any other month in recent history, it would just be three different links. I know what you are thinking: “Really? I have enough to do today, do I have to spend half of my day trying to figure out what this means?” I feel you. It can be maddening and tiring. How on earth can you keep up and still run your business?

nice post. Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.