please, Which of you can give me a plan to build external links to my site . Knowing that my site does not pass more than a month of its creation.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Build links using content marketing since its the only effective technique which works for seo .Blogging,blog submission,content sharing etc.

Your website is new so first of all you should complete on-page seo work on site then moving for building external links. You can use all Off-page seo activities to build backlinks but slowly-slowly, your target should be same niche and high pr sites for building external links.

Create good content that people will naturally want to link to. Build a social media presence. DO NOT use shady, spammy schemes and tactics to suddenly get 10,000 new backlinks overnight. That's a quick way to get hit by the Google Penguin algorithm.

There are too many link building strategies that you can implement on your website but first you need to introduce your services by creating good quality content and post it in different places like on your site blog, guest post, squidoo posting etc. This will help you to improve the rating of your website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.