I need to know about the basic and important link building tecniques for the E-Commerce websites?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Well, there isn't any linkbuilding techniques we follow rather than just keep in mind while building the link make sure that link relevancy is their and the links you drop looks more and more! Like I always said you can start moving forward with the forums, Yahoo Answers, Q/A's, Blogposting and also sharing them over the social media. The key is to make the whole thing go viral and once you hit the virality meter link will start creating automatically !

I would suggest that you must index category pages of ecommerce sites and you should do link building of those pages.. because many times you delete products pages so avoind link building for products pages..

I think link building strategies will never work for eCommerce websites. You may go for content marketing or social media marketing techniques.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.