How to drive more traffic for my website?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Tell us what you have already tried and the impact it has had on your traffic.

For driving more traffic to your website, you have to do following activities:

Do Guest posting
Blogging
Broken Link Building
Forum Participation and involve in discussions
Blog Commenting

I did and doing SEO for my website. But the traffic was very low. How can i increase that?

Try to do SEO with high quality content and follow the best off-page SEO strategy.

Well you should advertise your website, doing a split test of different traffic providers.

Do SEO Off-Page techniques & social media post. Its drive get more traffic for your website.

SEO activities & social media helps drive get more natural traffic for your website. Paid ads are drive paid traffic result

Just follow these steps to get high traffic..

1. Advertise
  2. Do social media postings
  3. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO

Social Media Marketing
Ad Campaigns
Guest Posting
Broken Link Building
High Quality link building
These are helps drive more traffic

Broken link building
Online Advertisement
Backlink building

1. According to the location of the website: that is to say, locate the keywords of the website, so that others can find our website better.
  2. Update website content: the website needs to update some new contents every day, so as to improve user experience and search engines to capture more pages.
  3. Station anchor text: through the station anchor text to link the links between web pages, this can enhance the weight of long tail words.
  4. Link exchange: we need to constantly find some websites that share the same web site and have the same weight.
    5: External chain release: every day some external chain can be released to the website drainage. The premise is the high quality of the outer chain.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.