How do I generate leads for a single person in a group of people running an organisation.

Recommended Answers

Sorry, I'm not understanding your question. A list of leads are potential customers, clients, etc. You want to generate a list of these potential people to reach out to who may be interested in your product or service ... from a single person? Not sure what you mean about the …

Jump to Post

All 3 Replies

Sorry, I'm not understanding your question. A list of leads are potential customers, clients, etc. You want to generate a list of these potential people to reach out to who may be interested in your product or service ... from a single person? Not sure what you mean about the single person in a group part of your question. Sorry I'm misunderstanding.

Hi,
your question is still not clear!

If you want to generate leads without investing too much time, it's time you start using marketing automation tools that would help you find the right leads.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.