Help please,

I'm trying to decide between names for my company:
Office Surgery
or
Office Surgery Centers

I am starting a company to help doctors open a surgery suite in their office. I own the domain: www.officesurgery.com and have email addresses with @officesurgery.com including info@officesurgery.com

Any suggestions? I am hoping to get people to vote on which they prefer given my domain ownership, etc.

THANK YOU!!!

haroldb175 commented: I like the name Office Surgery. +0

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I definitely like the name Office Surgery Centers with the domain officesurgery.com

Good luck!

commented: I'm agree with you. In my idea Office Surgery is better +0

Both are best. You could use one as the Name and other as domain Name.
Just Like Dani said. I agree with her.

Why don't you tell us a little more about what services you offer? That would help us narrow down what might be suitable names. Judging by what little you have told us, I gather you do out-patient surgery (duh). What specific areas do you specialize in. Oral surgery? Cosmetic surgery?

Again, at the risk of sounding silly, for all I know you specialize in coming to my place of business to do minor surgery. In other words (my) office surgery. It just seems to me that the word "Office" is redundant and could be replaced with something more descriptive.

You may already have a name. However, it might be a good idea to pick a new name next time because we want to help each other.

When I choose a domain name, I think about the things I've written down below.

Make sure your domain name is simple to remember.
Use keywords.
Target your area.
Avoid numbers and hyphens.
You should keep it short.
Be memorable.

Because of this, I think officesurgery.com is the best choice to go for surgery :). Best of luck

Tips to Pick the Perfect Name for Your New Company

Think about what you want the name to convey.
Brainstorm possible names.
Keep the name short, simple, easy to write, and easy to remember.
Avoid names that are too narrow or too literal.
Avoid decisions by committee, but be sure to test your name with others.

A very ambitious plan. The name is secondary, the most important in your case will be an appropriate marketing campaign.

The shorter is the better. Your company's name must be easy to remember :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.