Few Simple But Effective Tips of Website promotion
- Post articles on article relates website
- Post Advertisement in website about your website
- Post Social Book mark websites
- Daily update your website
- Improve keywords of your website after few days.

Hope you will understand these tips.

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Daily updates is not possible for all kind of sites, it can only implemented on blogging or news section.

Yes, i agree with your great effective tips its really boost your site traffic.

Yes these are great techniques but updating the website is really not possible and easy.

Really these techniques helpful to increase traffic and sales.

Few Simple But Effective Tips of Website promotion
- Post articles on article relates website
- Post Advertisement in website about your website
- Post Social Book mark websites
- Daily update your website
- Improve keywords of your website after few days.

Hope you will understand these tips.

Nice Tips for website promotion, its very helpful, but updating site frequently.

One primary thing that most forget and somethign I learned at my own expense is that you cannot have a total 100% Offline Promotion. You can conduct promotions online but you need people from both on and offline source. Its amazing what a great idea can bring next.

Nice tips but you forgot to mention the following two important ones:

Video promotion
RSS submission

Having posts that really will interest your readers is better than updating every day. I update one of my blogs only once a week and I'm getting thousands of hits a day. Also, if you just write articles without tune nor reason, it won't work. You must tailor them to a specific keyword, link up that keyword to your resource box link and make it all blend in with your site without being overly noticeable.
That will make the little spiders happier with you.

Yahoo answers
blogging
forum posting
but do in an effective way.contents should be very attractive.

You are right . here i am presenting you another tip. share links with your friends so that they could display them on their site and vice versa. if anyone is interested in reciprocal linking , contact me.

Thank you for all the suggestions. Wow, now to find the time to put them into practice!

Submit Your Site in Free classified list, bookmarking sites, directory submission, Article submission is the best.

The best Website Promotion On Video Submission, Article Submission, Blog Commenting Is Great Tips.

good tips, Do you pay for your article releases or just use free press services?

One of the effective tips of website promotion is to have good, relevant and interesting content and submit it in article sites, social bookmarking sites that have high page rank. Also submit content in wiki sites.

Awesome, tips, yes it is work out article submission, forum posting and blog is really a key to get more traffic , thank you once again for sharing this useful information.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.