Hey guys,

Recently fell into a slump and the organic traffic to my website has been considerably decreasing. Is there anything new that I should be particularly looking into in 2022?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

There are some Technique that always is best solutions
Use something like google analytics to track visitors to your site and blog. Being able to see where they come from and what keywords they searched for allows you to fine-tune your content.
The meta title, URL, and description are the three key ingredients for an optimized web page or blog post.
Blogging is the most effective way to increase your organic site traffic.

Hi Fay,

Google has been releasing more algorithm updates than normal the past couple of months. There was a big core update that went out in December.

There are websites (don’t have the URL handy right now because I’m typing this from my phone) where you can see all of Google’s announced algorithm updates. A best case scenario is if you can match up an algorithm update to a big dip in traffic on that date. Then you’ll have an idea of where to focus your efforts, based on what that algorithm was targeting.

Hi Fay, I'm at my computer now and I found the link I was thinking of yesterday. Check it out here: https://moz.com/google-algorithm-change

Try to match up a Google algorithm update with when you hit the decline, and then we can investigate a bit further together.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.