Twitter is one of the most popular social networking sites. Twitter is a useful platform for increasing web traffic, because it is a link-based service. Many links should lead the reader right to your website. There are some guidelines to achieving success with guiding Twitter users to your website, including many subtle approaches to web promotion. can you tell me how to use Twitter to increase web traffic.

Thanks
Harry

Edited by deceptikon: Removed fake signature

Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Kelly Burby

Yeah but some people don't know the actual reason why people buy twitter followers. They do it to increase their follow ratio which allows them to follow an unlimited amount of people in their niche without getting banned!

So they increase their Twitter Presence everyday! I know someone who is doing that and he has over 100,000 Followers right now (real ones)

I think he bought his followers on www.howdoigetfollowers.net/twitter you can get 10,000 followers fro $27 or something there.

Edited by canadafred: spam link disassembled

Firstly the main moto is to increase the followers so that it directly led to drive more traffic and to build the business as well as the reputation

This is interesting! I have oodles of new followers which I cannot follow back because twitter is holding me on a "plateau" and does not allow me to follow new people. You mean to tell me that if I buy more followers I would be liberated in order to be able to follow those legitimate people who want me to follow them back? Wow, that's amazing!

People buy followers to show their business stratagy with huge followers list. We don't get expected traffic from these followers list.

Because they want to show other peoples that; those number of peoples follow them.

Buying the twitter followers is only for increasing their reputation in the eyes of the visitor. And, I guess you also know that a page having larger numbers of followers may get more followers but if that page has only 2 -3 followers it might not get influenced by the visitor.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.