i had made a site long back but havent done any marketin n all...so till nw i hav just 30 members...and i d only person 2 visit my site everyday n only 1 2 post...
can i get some kewl ideas to promote my site

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

On mine it will be not bad if you will announce at different forums a string of the site;
Probably it is necessary to make on a site many interesting and pleasant links;

But also certainly you should observe of the traffic of your site.

sorry dear...i didnt get u.........

I could be wrong, but...

On mine it will be not bad if you will announce at different forums a string of the site;

Means: "Post on forums and include a link to your site". Though it should be noted that spamming isn't going to get you anywhere fast (unless you really know what you're doing).

Probably it is necessary to make on a site many interesting and pleasant links;

Means: put some useful, interesting and readable content on your site.

But also certainly you should observe of the traffic of your site.

Not sure why this is relevant; perhaps Natia means that youn need to watch where your traffic is coming from. If you're getting a lot of traffic from social bookmarking sites, then you're popular with the social bookmarking crowd; lots of visitors from teen forums, then you're popular there.

Watch, adjust, watch, adapt, watch, change, watch...

Start with some exchange posting with some other forums owners that don't have much traffic either. I have seen it requested in forums like this ... "I will do 20 posts on your forums and you do 20 posts in mine"

or

find some people who you think they will be of benefit to your forums and ask them kindly (don't be a spammer and send to everyone) to consider posting to your forums, can also tempt people by offering a sitewide link to their pages if they are active members in your forums

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.