How can you achieve Google Page Rank?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

1. Write unique quality content
  2. Create user friendly URL
  3. Create long tail title atleast use three keywords
  4. Give Alt tag name for image
  5. Keywords are added in Meta Description, Header tag, title tag & content.
    These are all helps you for achieve google page rank.

I have a one-word answer for this question: SEO. However, It's not just about Google; if you want a better page ranking on any search engine, very close attention must be paid to Search Engine Optimization. So, I would like to correct you a bit; your question shouldn't be, "How can you achieve Google PageRank?" Instead, you must ask, how to do a proper Search Engine Optimization of your website?

Hence I provide you some tips about how you could achieve this:

• Keywords must be chosen wisely.
  • Closed captions and subtitles must be added.
  • Your video and image files must include keywords.
  • Descriptions should be properly optimized, i.e., the description should be a brief of what viewers can expect in the video.
  • Use hashtags relevant to your video.
  • Select a category to which your video belongs.
  • Keywords must be included in the title of your video.
  • Use thumbnails that can grab the attention of the viewers.

Utilize these techniques, and I assure you that with time your website ranking won't just improve on Google but on other platforms too.

Achieving page rank is not an easy task. To achieve it, you need to create many links on your website by bringing variations in the anchor text, which is said to be a natural way.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.