A month ago I changed the meta tag of the following URL and I have been trying to increase traffic for it. I have resubmitted the URL in Webmastertool. However, URL index is very unstable, sometimes it loses index and this URL is showing the wrong Meta tag. I don't know where the error lies, currently I'm trying to share on social media. How to fix this problem? Hope to get help from you.
This is that URL: https://ongdienchongchay.com/cac-loai-ong-thep-luon-day-dien-cua-cong-ty-hai-duong.html

becketharper585 commented: Meta Tags are the most important part in web development. These should be properly managed and checked at the time of optimization before publishing. +0

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If the webpage keeps disappearing and then reappearing in Google’s index when you manually resubmit it, it is most likely because Google doesn’t consider the quality of that page as valuable.

You also have no control over what portion of a webpage Google chooses to show in the search results. Often Google will actually rename your title tag, and use a different description relevant to the search query.

Meta Tags are the most important part in web development. These should be properly managed and checked at the time of optimization before publishing. If the meta tags are not properly maintained, search engines might not understand and might take time to index the page. And even if it gets indexed, it gets difficult to find the indexed pages in SERPs and also the page won’t rank.
While changing Meta Tags, few things must be properly checked like the URL structure and redirection process. According to the meta tags the URL also changes where we need to follow the complete and proper redirection process.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.