I need to know what i sthe different between Google Analytics and Ahrefs tools

happygeek commented: Yawn -4
shadyjohnson commented: Google Analytics anytime +0
FeretMatthews commented: Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications. +0

Recommended Answers

All 35 Replies

Bad company? Ahrefs won't answer such questions (for you) so my view is quite negative.

However if this was you trying to talk up Ahrefs tools, you achieved the opposite effect since companies that don't answer pre-sale questions don't deserve the sale.

Always i audit my website via Google analytics. But i heared ahrefs also best tool that's why i need to know the different between that.

commented: This is another -1 for Ahrefs. You didn't come back and share they answer pre-sale question. That's bad news. +15

Google Analytics and ahrefs both are analytical tool for analyse and measure your website traffifc. Google Analytics tool is a free tool. Ahrefs tool not support for track all keywords.

I think it's wrong to compare these two tools. Google Analytics allows you to analyze traffic. Ahrefs pushes me to create a semantic core, analyze the reference profile of competitors and so on.

Wrong thing to compare these two tools. Google analytics used for traffic and Ahref for identify competatior backlinks.

you are comparing the wrong tools, if you need to do site audit then choose semrush or ahrefs

I'm a user of Ahrefs and I really like them. Obviously they're a leader in the SEO industry. The only competitor I know of is Moz. The thing is, as others have pointed out, they aren't an analytics company. You need both: Google Analytics and Ahrefs. They aren't competitors.

I'm using both of them and they are useful to me.

Listen bro! in most cases, Ahrefs gives me the solution of backlink research as the amount of data. On the other side, Google Analytics is one of the most popular tracking software out there. It gives you a lot of useful insights that can help you better understand your audience/customers.

You can see the features of them making a clear idea. https://www.getapp.com/business-intelligence-analytics-software/a/google-analytics/compare/ahrefs/

Google Analytics and ahrefs both are analytical tool for analyse and measure your website traffifc. but Google Analytics allows you to analyze traffic whereas, Ahrefs analyze the profile of competitors.

Both are analytical tools, Google Analytics helps to track our website traffic like organic traffic, social traffic and refferel traffic and also bounce rate, sessions details and it is a free tool, Ahrefs helps to find competitor traffic sources and backlinks and it is a paid tool.

Both of them (google analytics and ahref) are most important tools for SEO. But according to the experience people used google analytics before. But nowadays ahref used a lot by the SEO users. Besides, there some others important tools like- semrush, majestic, smallseotools, moz are most important. Different SEO expert use different tools for the SEO purpose.

Today we'll be comparing Google Analytics WD vs Ahrefs, to ultimately help you decide which is the best solution for you. The information below is based on real data from our community of users like you, giving you a truly unbiased comparison.

Ahrefs dominates with an overall user/editors rating of 4.8/5 stars with 2 reviews, Google Analytics WD user/editors rating is 3.3/5 stars with 3 reviews. This data is calculated in real-time from verified user reviews or editors rating if there isn't enough data for user rating.

If for whatever reason by the end of this comparison you are unable to choose between Google Analytics WD or Ahrefs, we have included a few useful alternatives like Analytify based on our community recommendations.

Google Analytcis is a Free tool, giving you reliable traffic details. While Ahrefs is a Paid tool. You can't rely on this tool.

Ahrefs is the newest entry into the link research tool space. They use their own bot and their own index (which they state is based on information from a trillion website connections).
Google Analytics
When a user visits your website, Google Analytics will drop a cookie on the user's browser. Cookies are small files that contain information about the user's activities. Using these cookies, Google Analytics will know how a user behaves on your website and then collects this information to show you different reports.

based on data from user reviews. Ahrefs rates 4.6/5 stars with 251 reviews. Google Analytics rates 4.5/5 stars with 4,983 reviews. Each product's score is calculated by real-time data from verified user reviews.

Both are analytical tools.
Google Analytics helps you to keep a track of all the content that receives views and shares.
Ahrefs simply rocks your SEO and reveals tons of marketing opportunities in a few clicks.

You need to have both. They are not same at all. Analytics has its own functionality and Ahrefs is more of an SEO Tool. I am a long time ahrefs user and it has helped me to rank many websites. I have used the metrices and data from analytics to mainly increase my conversion rate and enagagements.

Google Analytics is FREE and Ahrefs is Paid tool.

Ahrefs provide you with data such as your external and internal backlinks, competitors backlinks and other metrics. Whereas, analytics provide you with data such visitors to your site, location, exit page, landing page, gender, bounce rate etc.

Google Analytics is a very powerful tool to track visitors on your website. You can track every activities of a user using Google analytics such as link clicks, page views, number of session, number of users, time spend, bounce rate, organic traffic, refferal traffic, social traffic, visitor location, visitor age and their gender, device used to open your page and many more things.

Ahref is a tool to track backlink of a website. You can analyze your website to find errors in your website. Both are different things.

ahrefs is better as it gives more indepth knowldge about keywords but it is paid whereas the google analytics is free but doesn't gives that indepth analysis.

Reviewers felt that Ahrefs meets the needs of their business better than Google Analytics. When comparing quality of ongoing product support, reviewers felt that Ahrefs is the preferred option. For feature updates and roadmaps, our reviewers preferred the direction of Ahrefs over Google Analytics.

Reviewers felt that Ahrefs meets the needs of their business better than Google Analytics. When comparing quality of ongoing product support, reviewers felt that Ahrefs is the preferred option. For feature updates and roadmaps, our reviewers preferred the direction of Ahrefs over Google Analytics.

in short and somple words

Analytics is used to track your website data only. You can montior the traffic data of your website only.
While Ahref is an advance tool which can also find the traffic and SEO data of your competitors as well.

Your data in Google Analytics is YOUR data. Based on your keyword ranks and the search volumes connected with your keywords and rankings, Ahrefs makes assumptions. Always trust that YOUR data is more accurate than an estimate from a THIRD-PARTY website.

Organic traffic is calculated in Ahrefs using the keywords that appear to be ranking for your website, as well as the search volume for those terms.

For a variety of reasons, it will differ from the traffic data in Google Analytics:
1)Ahrefs does not keep track of all of the keywords for which a website ranks in organic search results.
2)The number of times a keyword has been searched.

Ahrefs fulfill the need of their business better than Google Analytics. Comparing the quality, Ahrefs is the the most preferred option. For all feature updates and roadmaps.
I Prefer Ahrefs over Google Analytics.

These are two different tools that do a very different .

Ahref vs google analytics

Ahref is an all in one SEO toolset that helps you rank higher and get more traffic .
Google analytics allow users to measure sales and conversions plus gain fresh insights into how visitors ue sites and how they arrived on sites

These are two different tools and it's not possible to compare.
Google Analytics allows users to measure sales & conversions.
Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO tool set that helps you rank higher and get more traffic.

Ahref provides you with data such as your external and internal backlinks, competitors backlinks and keyword research and other metrics. Google analytics provides you with data such as how many visitors to your site, from which location they visited the site what was there exit page and there landing page, gender, bounce rate and many other things which can help most of the users to get the basic idea about the traffic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.