Barman007 0 Newbie Poster

Heya guys, ima 3rd year IT student and for my third year project im building a website for my friends nightclub and I need some advice. I majored in networking so although im ok at doing websites, im certainly not top of my class. Sorry if this isnt the appropriate place to paste this kind of thing, but here goes anyways.

Firstly he wants a CMS and I have never used one of these before. Can anyone advise on a good one which will let me design the site how I want and be relatively easy for me and his staff to use?

Also he wants some kind of social networking element included in the site, sort of a mini facebook ind of thing. Does anyone know of any good scripts or something I could buy from somewhere?

Two other things he wants implemented are live streaming radio when his DJ's are playing on a Thursday to Sat night and a webcam which he can turn on and off hopefully via the CMS. Please someone tell me these things arnt rocket science and ill be able to do this stuff for him and maybe some hints on how i'll accomplish it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.