OK, I hope this is the right forum for this thread, and my apologies if it is not. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good enterprise search solution comparable to the Google Mini Appliance? I am searching through and found Nutch (with which I am reviewing now) but wanted to see if there were any other users out there that had other recommendations. Please let me know.
Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Thanks man. Found that one and a few others, just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations/thoughts about some of these. Am leaning towards Zoom. Have a great weekend!

OK, I hope this is the right forum for this thread, and my apologies if it is not. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good enterprise search solution comparable to the Google Mini Appliance? I am searching through and found Nutch (with which I am reviewing now) but wanted to see if there were any other users out there that had other recommendations. Please let me know.
Thanks!

You can download Coveo Expresso for free, depending on what you want to search it may be applicable - go to www.coveo.com/expresso to see if it would fit your needs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.