Hi All, I am trying to design a website, through which i can feed a live streaming (real player/ w. media player)..... but i don't have any idea how to do it.... can any one help me out where to start..... . do i need any software for broadcasting using real player??
thanks. :)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

is anyone thr? :-S

i was talking abt video streaming though.... anyway.... i will help myself.... thanks for ur kindness to reply to ma post.

Hi All, I am trying to design a website, through which i can feed a live streaming (real player/ w. media player)..... but i don't have any idea how to do it.... can any one help me out where to start..... . do i need any software for broadcasting using real player??
thanks. :)

Hi,

Try shoutcast streaming? http://www.shoutcast.com

The only thing is you must stream from Winamp, and you can include a WMP box on the site. You can host the server on your computer or pay for a hosting company to run the server.

stream webcam?
piece of cake, using YAWcam at each building. (property manager)
surprising how 'slip and fall' occurences stop when webcams over the carpark and pathways stream live to the internet and record a 36 day loop
insurance went down too

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.