What is the best web editor for windows 8. (aside from dreamweaver) I have heard Microsoft has something called expression I believe, I think that would be good. What is the best by your guy's opinions?

I recently got a brand new Lenovo Yoga13 Ideapad and i wanted to put in as much software that I can get for my uses... incase you were wondering...

Votes + Comments
bad question...
Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by iamthwee

@<MICHAEL>

What is the best web editor for windows 8. (aside from dreamweaver) I have heard Microsoft has something called expression I believe, I think that would be good. What is the best by your guy's opinions?

I'm not sure why you created this thread I mean there are few threads mention web editors already. The only difference is that you mention an OS requirements. Not everyone has Window 8 yet.

@LastMitch, I started this thread so I can find the best editor exclusively for Windows 8.

@JorgeM, I am using VisualStudio but I also got a Expressions from Microsoft, I haven't tried it yet though, know anything about it?

@pritaeas, I am going to look into that one...

I don't care for Expressions or WebMatrix. There is nothing wrong with them. I'm accustomed to Visual Studio.

I have been toying around with Visual Studios its kind of fun to play with, but I am so used to the Mac experience with Dreamweaver and Coda 2...

Visual Studio 2013 and Dreamweaver CS6 work incredibly, so I'm just agreeing with everyone else.

If you are having doubts about this, are you thinking of using a completely new editor that isn't a giant? Any particular reason why not - such as you don't like the feel or they're missing specific features?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.