Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by HI2Japan

You need to use JavaScript. I think its your homework(since a teacher is involved) so I won't give direct code. Try yourself. Research on onmouseover and onmouseout. You could search Rollovers using javascript.

You need to use JavaScript. I think its your homework(since a teacher is involved) so I won't give direct code. Try yourself. Research on onmouseover and onmouseout. You could search Rollovers using javascript.

err i already have done the roll over part..

In javascript, write a function that changes the image of the button (capture it with id) and call the function in the onmouseover and onmouseout of text.

Yeeesh!

I hate rollover changes. I wish they had never added that capability. They make me hit my back button.

Use javascript.
The easiest way for us who do not use (or have time) to write the script, there are many button makers program. Usually there are 4 stages of button: roll out, roll over, down, roll over down.
I use fireworks. If you need the script & sample, I can send you one sample to your email address.

For starters, I wouldn't use frames or flashy buttons, but that is just me.

Why not use the flash button maker within Dreamweaver? That gives you the options for the up over and down states. Or is that what you have already done?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.