The devices I see listed on Ebay or CNET or Etc. - that cost under $100 have lousy reviews.

I want to send VGA and audio about 10 feet (from my laptop on my lap to the TV which has VGA input) but I'm using 2.4ghz wireless internet as well and most of the reviews I saw said that fouls the signal of the Audo Video unit being reviewed.

I don't want to shell out $100 for junk, so I'm looking for input from someone who has something that works very well. Both video and audio quality need to be quite good.

The devices I see listed on Ebay or CNET or Etc. - that cost under $100 have lousy reviews.

I want to send VGA and audio about 10 feet (from my laptop on my lap to the TV which has VGA input) but I'm using 2.4ghz wireless internet as well and most of the reviews I saw said that fouls the signal of the Audo Video unit being reviewed.

I don't want to shell out $100 for junk, so I'm looking for input from someone who has something that works very well. Both video and audio quality need to be quite good.

Why not use 5.8Ghz- no conflict with frequency. And available almost everywhere now.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.