Hello again. I got a fancy prancy new mobile phone recently with video capture :p . I want to transfer a video I made on it (of me playing the guitar, badly) to GoogleTube, but the file is too big to put in an MMS message. I have a Yahoo mailbox so I was wondering if its possible to transfer files to your Yahoo folders through their WAP portal. I would "just try it" except I don't want to waste credit buying the connection time if it won't work. Any answers appriciated.

Steven.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If your phone has bluetooth, and your PC has it too, then you can copy the file to your PC, and then xfer to GoogleTube.

Hello again. I got a fancy prancy new mobile phone recently with video capture :p . I want to transfer a video I made on it (of me playing the guitar, badly) to GoogleTube, but the file is too big to put in an MMS message. I have a Yahoo mailbox so I was wondering if its possible to transfer files to your Yahoo folders through their WAP portal. I would "just try it" except I don't want to waste credit buying the connection time if it won't work. Any answers appriciated.

Steven.

there is also other way if you have your mobile data transfer cable, you can easily transfer it from your phone to your PC.

You did not make one thing clear.Do you want to upload it directly from your phone or from any other source?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.