I just bought a motoslvr L7. I installed a memory chip for more space and it works fine. i formated it and i can transfer files to it successfully from my phone, my problem arises when i put songs on the card. the songs are successfully transfered to the chip from my computer but the phone doesn't recognize the songs as audio files. they are completely unreadable on the phone. If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it.

oh, i also tried changing the file time of the songs around from wav. to mp3 mp4 and other audio file types.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Does the music have to have a weird name?

I know with PSP's, you have to have a weird name like "M4V00001". Then you have to follow that format

thank you for your help, but i've found out the problem. apparently the files you rip to your computer threw microsoft media player aren't actualy mp3 files like they say they are. mp3 files do work.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.