my computer always do not shut down properly whenever i go online.the screen will juz turn black and then hang there. but if i did not go online, my computer will be able to shut down properly. why is this so??

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

what os do you have hardware is probably not the best place to post this it doesnt seem like any hardware(unless a bad driver is on your system) could do this. my suggestion is (if using windows) get all the critical updates, do a virus scan, ad-aware scan, spybot S&D scan, and then post your hijack this log in the security forum. If this only happens when you go online then it could be a malware browser addon (what browser do you use) if you are using IE then this is probably true.

my computer always do not shut down properly whenever i go online.the screen will juz turn black and then hang there. but if i did not go online, my computer will be able to shut down properly. why is this so??

have you ever fixed this problem .. I've same problem. thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.