I have a final question when I install the pci graphics card will i need to hook up the monitor to the pci graphics card or will i be able to still have the montior hooked up to the old connector?

You will hook it up to the new card.

XFX GeForce4 MX440 128MB DDR AGP8X with TV-Out Video Card is that card better or worse than the GeForce FX 5200?

Heh, I'm in a similar situation.
I've got An E-ehh.. well.. I don't think it's necessary to tell you my computer stats, I know what I'm doing somewhat.
But I'm using a GeForce FX 5200 AGP 256mb and today I hooked my comp up to the tv using the s-video cable. I was wondering, is there a way to have the video show up in both the monirot and the tv at the same time? As it is right now, I can get it to show up on both until windows loads. From there on it plays from the monitor. But, if I disconnect the monitor it will continue to run from the TV screen (assuming the monitor was disconnected before windows loaded)

Now, how can I get it run on both at the same time?

Hey lemme kill(put to rest) this topic I already bought a 9600XT about 3 weeks ago so i dont need a video card anymore

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.