Hmmm... I have been having a bit of a problem... I dont really know how to explain it but I'll do my best...

One day I was playing my computer and about a half-hour into my game the monitor screen turned black, the went back to the game then turned black again and then went back to the game... etc etc etc... it did that for about five minutes then finnaly stayed on the game... but the environment had weird colors and stuff.... it just didn't look right... so I switched 3D cards to see if it was that and... well, that din't help. THis has been going on for about 2-3 weeks now and is starting to really get on my nerves! oh and when it does this and I quiot the game and go to the desktop the screen resolution is set to 1024 by 768 pixels which is different form my 1280 by 1024 pixels. Sometimes it wont even stop the flashing... it just goes on and on... so I have to restart it.
Any help would be highly appreciated :) Thanks

-C310r-

Check the cable connections between the computer and monitor - swap out if necessaary - and see if that improves matters.

M.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.