I recently buy a new desktop it work fine for 2 month..without no reason it won't bootup to bios all i see is a blank screen..
I try everything reset jumper, take out the battery, remove ram hdd graphic card but nothing happen..
When i turn on all fan ok, hdd spin..
My desktop spec:
Gigabyte EP43-DS3L
Intel Core 2 Duo E7200@2.5GHz
Cosair TwinX 2G 800Mhz
Gaiward 9800GT 256MB Ram
Maxtor 80Gb SATA 2- hdd from my old desktop
Please Help ME:( ...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

do you here any beeps when the computer boots up, and try a different monitor on the computer

do you here any beeps when the computer boots up, and try a different monitor on the computer

no beep sound.. the monitor work fine i try with my friend desktop..
graphic card n memory also work fine with my friend desktop..
I still dont know what the problem is..my motherbord have dual bios it surpose to backup the main bios if damaged or corupted..
but it didnt happens...
please help me someone

does your keyboard lits up when you power on your pc? or maybe your graphic card got no display...try pressing the caps lock after booting up..see whether you motherboard is working and only the display is not working..if pressing caps lock it will response the might be a video problem..if it doesn't it might be your motherboard..by the way, you just said you bought it 2 months ago..for sure still got warranty..don't do anything that will void your warranty..you end up wasting money..

does your keyboard lits up when you power on your pc? or maybe your graphic card got no display...try pressing the caps lock after booting up..see whether you motherboard is working and only the display is not working..if pressing caps lock it will response the might be a video problem..if it doesn't it might be your motherboard..by the way, you just said you bought it 2 months ago..for sure still got warranty..don't do anything that will void your warranty..you end up wasting money..

Thank you for you advise...i try pressing caps lock but nothing happen..i also think it might be the motherbord problem...
i will try send it back to retailer...it might be faulty

bring with you, your processor. memory and mobo..so the shop can check altogether..any of these items is faulty will cause such problem...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.