My Dell pc stopped powering on and I've tried everything I can think of to correct it. The LED on the motherboard works but get no power. :evil:
1. I tested the power supply with an ATX tester...tested OK :(
2. I put a new power supply in...no luck (but the fans did spin for a couple of seconds) :confused:
3. Removed all removable hardware except CPU...still broken :confused:
4. Disconnected power switch leads and used a jumper...NOT :confused:
5. Tried jumper cables...just kidding :lol:
Anyone got any suggestions?