Ok, I have encountered two issues. About two months ago, my laptop suddenly wouldn't start up as usual. I thought it would be the power adapter, so I powered up with the battery and still no luck. So could this be the internal battery? It would power up sometimes not everytime.

Second issue is just yesterday I managed to power my laptop and now the screen is dark. I have to shine a lamp over my screen to type this message. I take very well of my laptop of 6 years and these problems are happening just recently.

Please help me,

Kevin

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Sounds more like a short in the mother board or power supply. I doubt if a new battery would help you out. If it is doing the same thing with the AC adapter plugged into it.

could be the power circuit in your mother board not functioning properly...and regarding screen very dark..it could be your LCD panel is failing...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.