hi every one.... i need the recovery cd's to reinstall the OS in my notebook, i try to restart on safe mode but I got a message saying that the OS is corrumpt :'( , so i contact HP-Compact and they don't fabricate those CD's anymore.... is there anyone that can help me to fix my oldie but goody computer.....:D Thank you in advance....

hi every one.... i need the recovery cd's to reinstall the OS in my notebook, i try to restart on safe mode but I got a message saying that the OS is corrumpt :'( , so i contact HP-Compact and they don't fabricate those CD's anymore.... is there anyone that can help me to fix my oldie but goody computer.....:D Thank you in advance....

as long as you have the windows key any winxp cd[same version as yours of course ,home or pro ] will install on the laptop, you will just need to install drivers from HP for most devices

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.