Well guys my pc started to um speed up my nvidia fan and the cpu fan why?Also another thing my nividia is a t800 gtx with 256mb of memory and another question my gpu reaches 55 in normal start up is these normal?

now is these normal to start the fan without playing any games is these normal man any help?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

55*C is not normal for startup temps of the video card, so that's why it's speeding up. As long as you can play games without hitting 85-95*C you'll be fine. Spray the computer with compressed air to make sure that dust isn't accumulating in the fans of your processor and video card.

Normally, higher temps= auto increase in fan speed.

You could manually set the fan speed, that wouldn't be recommend it though.

ok another question I got a pentium d dual core 3.20 ghz what is the normal temperature of it?and thanks for the information man Also what is gpu,core,local?
Am using speed fan but I don't understand what it means man any help

For a pentium d, 55*C to 60*C is the preferred load temperature. If you go higher (60*C-75*C) the fans will spin up to higher speeds. Anything above 70*-75*C is unsafe and may cause problems and shorten the life of your processor.

GPU= video card
core= processor core temps
local= case temps (i think)

commented: thank you man +3

ok last thing of help for me man OK these are my temperature right now

gpu-44c
-cpu-38c
local-39c
hdo-38c
core-44c what is these temperature in f
AmBIENT-0c

What are all these temperature in f?
could you find me that info my friend and thanks

http://www.wbuf.noaa.gov/tempfc.htm

But most programs have the option of displaying either Celsius or Fahrenheigt, might be worth looking for for this in the options; save u doing the calc. each time.

these is my gpu-111.2 in f is these bad
these is my cpu-100.4-I think these is bad
these is my local-102.2 is these bad
these is my hd-100.4 is these bad
these is my core-111.2 is these bad

Please help me out guys man

ok last thing of help for me man OK these are my temperature right now

gpu-44c
-cpu-38c
local-39c
hdo-38c
core-44c what is these temperature in f
AmBIENT-0c

What are all these temperature in f?
could you find me that info my friend and thanks

These temperatures are perfect.

these is my gpu-111.2 in f is these bad
these is my cpu-100.4-I think these is bad
these is my local-102.2 is these bad
these is my hd-100.4 is these bad
these is my core-111.2 is these bad

Please help me out guys man

We need to have these in Celsius! No, just kidding. Most of the world has gone metric. Time your lot did the same.

Anyway, these temperatures are fine.

ok guys good news man I fix the problem it was the heat sink cream my friend and thanks for all your help rep for evryone guys thank you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.