hi 1 year old LG 19 inch LCD Monitor is displaying blue background in movies and pictures... i don't know what went wrong.. i even adjusted the display settings and colors.. but can't able ti fix the issue.. is this due LCD pixels problem???????

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I doubt it's the monitor that is causing the problem if it doesn't do it all the time. Have you installed any new graphics card drivers or any codec's recently?

hi Rik, thanks for replying... no i didn't install any graphics card.. i even connected my monitor to another CPU and tested, I am facing the same problem.... Is this due to pixel problem in LCD??

one additional info.. I installed AOEII game..i m facing this issue afrter installing the game.i dont know whether the issue related to this cos i connected to another CPu and tested..but i face thgis issue there also where no game is installed.

Look up the make and model of your monitor on google and try to find a driver for it and see if that makes any difference.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.