raj319 0 Newbie Poster

Hi all,
Just joined these wonderful forums, though I've been a long time lurker. Anyways, I'm having an issue with my hp z555 media center. The stock graphics card got spoiled, so I found a ATI X1300 card I had lying around to put in. I installed it in the computer, downloaded the drivers online, and installed them.(I couldn't find the actual driver CD) It goes through DVI to my tv, and s-video to a secondary monitor. It was only outputting an image through one tv when both were connected, and the image was all jittery and bluish. I then reinstalled the drivers. After I did this, whenever you booted up the pc, it would go to the BIOS boot screen, and then restart. It would continually do this, until I took out the graphics card. Then it would fully load up normally, albeit without a picture.(no integrated graphics grrr) I have no idea what the heck to do now, as I am not very savvy with the software side of computers. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, as this issue has been plaguing me for at least 3 months:(