I'm salvaging a Chaintech 7NJL6 motherboard, but can't find documentation for the system panel connectors for the power, HDD LED, power LED, case speaker, and reset switch. The panel has an 18-pin configuration - 9 on top and 8 on the bottom, with the next-to-last on the lower right empty. Looks like this:
....... .

Tried the company site, the board itself (no labels that I can figure out), and general web searches, but so far no manual or even illustrations of the panel. Does anyone have or know of documentation? Are Chaintech boards standardized?

Many thanks for the effort!

CG

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

so if you number the pins you have in you post like this .
from left to right top row 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9== bottom row 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17.
pins 2 &11 are HD-led
pins 3,4,5,6. are speakers
7&8 are RESET
12,13,14 are power led
15,16 are power switch[psw]
9&17 are G-led ,green led .

That is exactly what I was looking for! And I had been to Chaintech's site with no luck - MANY thanks, caperjack!

That is exactly what I was looking for! And I had been to Chaintech's site with no luck - MANY thanks, caperjack!

your welcome ,i searched and found the link in a forum like this one ,glad it was what you were looking for ,good luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.