Hi,

Need your help to solve this problem. When i am playing a game i am getting blue screen(need to restart after), and some times screen is freezing. It began after that i reinstalled Windows XP. In systeminformation i got some conflicts.

I/O-poort 0x00000000-0x00000CF7 PCI-bus
I/O-poort 0x00000000-0x00000CF7 Direct memory access

IRQ 21 VIA Rev 5 of later USB universele host-controller

Memory adress 0xA0000-0xBFFFF PCI-bus
Memory adress 0xA0000-0xBFFFF NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000

I updated BIOS, chipset and geforce drivers but still same problem. I just built this pc 1 month ago. And never got a problem like this.

PC Specs
AMD 64 2800
512 ram
80 GB harddisk
NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000 PCI
400 W PSU
MB ASUS K8V-X (s754)
Chipset VIA K8T800

Greetz,

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi,

Need your help to solve this problem. When i am playing a game i am getting blue screen(need to restart after), and some times screen is freezing. It began after that i reinstalled Windows XP. In systeminformation i got some conflicts.

I/O-poort 0x00000000-0x00000CF7 PCI-bus
I/O-poort 0x00000000-0x00000CF7 Direct memory access

Memory adress 0xA0000-0xBFFFF PCI-bus
Memory adress 0xA0000-0xBFFFF NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000

I updated BIOS, chipset and geforce drivers but still same problem. I just built this pc 1 month ago. And never got a problem like this.

PC Specs
AMD 64 2800
512 ram
80 GB harddisk
NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000 PCI
400 W PSU
MB ASUS K8V-X (s754)
Chipset VIA K8T800

Greetz,

this looks like a conflict between your pci bus and your DMA controllers. try assigning your pci bus to a different but free interrupt request. can be done though accessing windows device manager and right clicking the item and chosing its properties and going to advanced.

i'll post an image up if i can

this looks like a conflict between your pci bus and your DMA controllers. try assigning your pci bus to a different but free interrupt request. can be done though accessing windows device manager and right clicking the item and chosing its properties and going to advanced.

i'll post an image up if i can

the pic wont go but if u pm me i'll get it to u

the pic wont go but if u pm me i'll get it to u

Ok i will look for you in forum. Iam from europe so dont know when i see you

Tnx for your reply

greetz

i said advanced but i actually meant resources. i have pm'd u some other info should you want to contact me further.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.