I have a SOny PVM-4300 45" monster monitor and am told I need a tv card to use the screen---I am totally lost as to what to do and hope someone out here can point me in the right direction and/or tell me what I need.....I would appreciate any help..........thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If you truely have this monitor, you haven't read its model number correctly. Sony's PVM series has no 4300 model and the latest monitor in this series was made in 1994.

If you truely have this monitor, you haven't read its model number correctly. Sony's PVM series has no 4300 model and the latest monitor in this series was made in 1994.

No,the Service Manual,that is a kinda book of fold out schematics has it as the PVM-4300 in a bolder type, then below it is printed RM-778. I have been told that this is a rare monitor due to its size (45" dia)

Hello! Do you still have this monitor? I have been looking for this model. If anyone has this model, please email me.

Thank you!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.