Whenever I connect my digital still camera to any USB port it does not appear on the desktop, but jumps straight to iphoto. Even after quiting iphoto I can't find it enywhere in the computer. Everything else connected through USB seems to appear on the desktop.
I'm working on a g4 800dual. Just migrated to mac.
I'd trully appreciate some help or pointing to the right direction to find some.
Cheers and thanks for your time.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hello,

I believe iPhoto is an OS X only application. I am not sure though. Are you sure you are running OS 8 / 9?

Christian

Maybe you can assist me with a SIMILIAR post above USB for a Camera with the PLUG in for the DISK.., cannot see it under my computer>>>>?????

Maybe you can assist me with a SIMILIAR post above USB for a Camera with the PLUG in for the DISK.., cannot see it under my computer>>>>?????

"My Computer" indicates that you're using a PC. This particular forum is for Macs (more specifically, this one is for legacy Macs and legacy Mac OSes). You might get more milage asking your question in the Windows PC forum.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.