I have just upgraded from Windows 98 to XP and when i try to launch the Kodak Easyshare software for my camera i get the message "this application has failed because the application configuration is incorrect. reinstalling the application may fix this problem'. i have uninstalled and reinstalled with no success. any suggestions ? :confused:

Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by drummerboy

Yeah I had the same problem and then I just removed easyshare all together. I have it so when I plug in the camera it opens a camera wizard to import pictures.

I had the same problem with my older system. Went from 98 to XP and my camera wouldn't work. It was a driver problem and the company never came out with XP drivers for the software or camera. Had to use the USB Camera Wizard as well.

have you tried the kodak website for updated drivers. I had the same problem with my kodak dc3800(old dinosaur) but i went to the site got the updates and it works fine.
you could try here

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.