Well i noticed this a day or two ago and got pretty worried, because i dont know anything about it and it looks really wierd.

Sometimes someplaces the pixels "fuzzyfy" themselves and get really blurry, it appears in different places and get clear when i restart the program or select the text, it has happened to pictures also, what could it be?

the red arrows point at the fuzziness

here is a fullscreen where it is clearly visible

i would try checking the page source code to see if that's what's blurring the text. i mean, it most likely is what's causing it... and then you could contact the administrators of the page to see if they're doing that. if it's not... well i don't really know what it could be, but at least then you would have eliminated one possible source of the problem

i would try checking the page source code to see if that's what's blurring the text. i mean, it most likely is what's causing it... and then you could contact the administrators of the page to see if they're doing that. if it's not... well i don't really know what it could be, but at least then you would have eliminated one possible source of the problem

i think i can rule this one out since it happens in diferent programs that i have used before without anything like this :/

Interesting. What other programs? There must be something in common...

Interesting. What other programs? There must be something in common...

like in the minecraft launcher and in ovi music for example