Hi using full hd TV as monitor but flickers even when refreshed. It also has the annoying habit of not recognising any changes made when rebooted forcing me to reconnect the old monitor and follow the whole procedure again. Embarrassingly I am using and old dell optiplex gx620 whilst awaiting my new comp. Please help

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by smartvmuk

Hi using full hd TV as monitor but flickers even when refreshed. It also has the annoying habit of not recognising any changes made when rebooted forcing me to reconnect the old monitor and follow the whole procedure again. Embarrassingly I am using and old dell optiplex gx620 whilst awaiting my new comp. Please help

Sorry I am using vista ultimate

Thank you for your replies. I have now updated to windows 7 on a Packard bell and the t.v. is still flickering like mad. Does this mean it is a t.v. fault? It is only when I am using my computer on it as it is a perfect picture when on x-box or DVD.
Thank you

May be your system is not compatible, it would be better if could go through the manual.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.