Please post below if you have solutions to this problem.
THE WAY I SOLVED THIS PROBLEM!!!
First check your firewall to make sure it isn't blocking anything of importance.
- Then open up your browser (it shall say the web page cannot be displayed -or something along those lines.)
- Go to tools. NOTE(If you cannot see tools then hit F10)
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on the "Advanced" tab.
- Click on "Reset..." in the Reset Internet Explorer's Settings section.
A box will pop up asking if you are sure. reset. (You may want to check the box but READ IT FIRST!)
- Restart your browser.