Recently have about a two inch vertical bar on the screen of our Toshiba Satelitte notebook and another is starting to appear. Any idea if this is a settings problem or is the machine starting to crash?

I have the same problem on a Toshiba Qosmio G25. So far I can't find an answer. The videocard is NOT the problem on mine - I hooked it up to another monitor and it was just fine. So it is actually a MONITOR problem - It seems to me that 1/5 of "something" is off - eitther a pin or the chip? I don't know. Not a good mechanic. Have you found any more about this. Also - WHAT SIDE is your bar on? Mine is the right side.

Bela

Recently have about a two inch vertical bar on the screen of our Toshiba Satelitte notebook and another is starting to appear. Any idea if this is a settings problem or is the machine starting to crash?

Have you found a fix yet ??? I have the same prob with my 22 inch Dell LCD monitor

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.