I just got a new USB Bluetooth dongle and paired it with my Sony Ericsson k700i.the dongle works just fine but i have a problem.how can i install mobile softwares onto my phone from my pc using the bluetooth dongle.the software that i use (blue soleil) does not detect the applications folder in my phone when my ftp service is connected.

I just got a new USB Bluetooth dongle and paired it with my Sony Ericsson k700i.the dongle works just fine but i have a problem.how can i install mobile softwares onto my phone from my pc using the bluetooth dongle.the software that i use (blue soleil) does not detect the applications folder in my phone when my ftp service is connected.

Hey ,
Do u know how we can upload games in Sony Ericsson k700i with this bluetooth device ? I have games but I am not able to open games folfer of mobile....

Hey ,
Do u know how we can upload games in Sony Ericsson k700i with this bluetooth device ? I have games but I am not able to open games folfer of mobile....

if you can drag and drop you just drop it into your main folder and then choose were to put it on your phone

Hey ,

If ur mobile is SonyEricssion then u can use PhoneExplorer software to upload the games . First install the Blue soleil then connect it with ur phone . click on the Serial Port option on the Blue soleil Mainwindow. Then open the the PhoneExplorer software .Go to files option . Here u can see upload java application icon on the top . select java application (Only JAR files).It will upload it in your phone . Phone will ask u where to put the files (Application or Games folder ) .... That is so easy way to do it..... Enjoy it....:)
If any problem contect me....

Regards
Kriss ;-)

The best way is to use obex push from bluesoil itself. You can push any file into the your phone. right click on the phone to get the obex menu.

don't worry about it.
just uninstall the blue tooth drive and again install the driver on your pc then restart your pc.

now reset your k700i and use.

http://www.blue-devices.com/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.