Hey guys, i'm here to ask you today what you think of my proposed PC build. It's as follows.

ASUS Sabertooth X79 Motherboard
Intel Core i7 3930K
NZXT Sentry LXE Touch Screen Desktop Fan Controller
Razer BlackWidow Mechanical Keyboard
Razer Mamba 4G Gaming Mouse
G.Skill Ripjaws Z 4x4GB DDR3 RAM.
ASUS Radeon 7950 DirectCU II 3GB.
H2O-X20 Edge HD Series (Triple Fan) water cooling
and the Aerocool Strike-X ST Devil Red Super Full Tower.
With 3 24" monitor (horizontal, horizontal, vertical)

This computer will be used for gaming on full/high graphics, my programming, website development, etc. How long would with computer last me with all of the new technology coming out? Bear in mind, the CPU & Mobo are both Socket 2011.
And one more question, my case, the Aerocool Strike-X ST Devil Red has enough space for 21 fans (at 120mm, some spaces allowing for up to 200mm), the left panel (removable) panel of the case has room for 9x 120mm fans, would any of these fans be necessary as I don't see myself taking off my case panel besides for overclocking my CPU, which will be done rather quickly.
Thanks for any replies.

do you think it will break down soon? what you want to know is: how long will I be able to play the latest games with this setup?

that would depend on what games you play, what new technology will be released and whether or not you are able/willing to upgrade your hardware when the time comes, but I doubt you'll have to throw it away any day soon.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.