I have had this for a long and it has always wroked. This morning, it quit printing. The lower of the twolights on the face is blinking. As per HP help, I checked the side door, the print cartridge door placement, fully closed the print cartridge door, took out and replace the paper tray, added paper. Nothing helped.

I unstalled and reinstalled the driver.

It feels like there material in the print cartridge, I shook it around. There had been no degradtion in print quality.

Any other idease out there?

HELP & THANKS

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Bad system board.

The 1300 is designed for low print use. Once it gets up around 5,000 copies, the fuser can burn out, and will usually burn out after 5,000 copies. The power unit inside will also burn out with use. Both parts are replaceable with a screwdriver and some common sense. Getting the parts isn't difficult either. Using a Google search, you can find everything you need with Google. The Schematics are available online and at HP.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.