I have a Toshiba Satellite A65-S1006 laptop and last night it died...hopefully temporarily. I tried pressing the power button, but nothing happens. What should I do?? :sad:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Is it under warrenty?

no - my warranty expired a few months ago....

does anything work? because toshiba laptops have problems with power going to the hard drive. You should see a boot screen then the comp just dies.

if thats the prblem, your gonn ahave to see a comp tech because i couldnt fix mine

im haveing that problem now, 10/08, i dont get anything, no lights, nothing, the power light used to go off when i plugged it in, i bought a now charger adapter with a light anfd when i plugged it in the light on the charger would go out, if i unplugged it the light would come on, it wouldnt work even when i took the battery out.

im haveing that problem now, 10/08, i dont get anything, no lights, nothing, the power light used to go off when i plugged it in, i bought a now charger adapter with a light anfd when i plugged it in the light on the charger would go out, if i unplugged it the light would come on, it wouldnt work even when i took the battery out.

Sounds like you have a bad DC jack on the notebook. You will need to have the jack replaced

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.