what is ddr333/400? is it ddr3 or just ddr1 or ddr2? my motherboard supports ddr333/400 and i am confuse what is it.

Please help :)

muralivisakh commented: Its ddr1 RAM. ddr333 means its running frequency 333MHz. +0

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

It's saying that your Motherboard can support DDR 333 (also known as PC2700) or DDR 400 (also known as PC3200) memory modules. These modules are DDR1.

:)

The main difference between ddr1, ddr2, and ddr3 is the number of I/O channels they support. More channels, the faster they are, megahertz notwithstanding. Whether or not these modules are "fast enough" for you depends upon your usage patterns. What are you using the PC for mostly?

what is the video card support for this motherboard? K8NGM2 Series MS-7207(v1.X) Micro-ATX Mainboard.

There is no ddr333 or ddr400 are persent. Actually ram is diferentiate by its jenaration like ddr1 ram, ddr2 ram, ddr3 ram. And 333 and 400 are the frequency of the ram. And your mother-board support only ddr1 or ddr2 ram and support 333 and 400 mhz frequency ram. So you can only install ddr1 or ddr2 and which has only 333 or 400 frequency of ram. I think i helped you a much.

@karlwakim: it is said in the link that it support 64-bit AMD® Opteron™, Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core, Athlon™ 64 FX, Athlon™ 64 processor (Socket 939) . does it mean that i can install any of these processors in my motherboard ? because in the manual of my motherboard says that it is designed for AMD Socket 939 Athlon™ 64/FX Processor. i think that Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core is much faster with my processor now. my processor now is AMD athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3000+. i think it would be better if i install that dual core? what do you think ? i need your idea. thank you.

if you go to crucial.com and use the ram finder app it will show you what ram you need and how much your m/b can take

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.