Start New Discussion within our Hardware Community

I'm not sure what is going on, for the last few days I've noticed this trailing color thing. If something on my PC has a box, the edges of that box will look shadowed to the right. It's hard to explain but I took a pic, becasue I can take a pic from my PC I'm assuming it's software related and not my monitor dying.

Does anyone know what this is and how I can fix it?


I found out what was wrong. All I had to do was make sure the cables were in correct, they must have been loose.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.