i have a toshiba satelitte p845-s4200 i wan to upgrade my processor becaouse the clock speed of my processor is too slow my processor now is: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 1701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) i wont to upgrade Intel Core i5-3470 Quad-Core Processor 3.2 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 - BX80637I53470, TBT can i upgrade and what compatible processor with my satellite p845 help me out guys,

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi,best place to check for that info would be Toshiba support

i tired ti check toshiba support i didn't get any solutin so du have ? or any idea about that.

i tired ti check toshiba support i didn't get any solutin so du have ? or any idea about that.

sorry there is no way i would know without doing a whole lot of google searching ,did you go to thereweb site and send email off to support department and ask them if it will work with the Intel Core i5-3470 Quad-Core Processor 3.2 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.