hello friends.
my borther have a com problem. yesterday in the morning when he starts his computer he finds no dispaly is showing in his computer . i try to solv the the problem . i open all the parts in the computer , like . processer, psu , ram. graphics card. after fixing all the thinghs again i find the same thising . no display . no beep . and the interesting this is that when ever i giving the power switch from my electric board without giveing the power button from the cpu the computer starts by it selfs .

Then i tried with a different ram , smps , graphics card, and processor also . but the prbolem remains the same. what should i do right know.
I desided that the mother board can be faluty . and i am look to give it to the service center . i am going to delever it on 2nd may 2013 .

please send me the answer

hi,and welcome to Daniweb ,I would test the power supply ,althought it seems to work it might be not putting out enough power to fully boot the computer

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.