ok problem has been started 2 days ago

first pc restarted for several times

than it showed blue screen showing hardware issues

than i tried to start pc through Linux live cd

pc started i take all the backup form my hard drive to another portable hardisk

than i tried to start pc through windows 7 bootable disc

pc started but it was unable to format the any of the drives for fresh installation

than after several tries pc starts makes beep but no further happens it shows only black screen

i reseted all the hardware in my pc but it doesn't work black screen has been frustrating

plz anybody help to sought out this problem quickly

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Can you tell me what is the beep sounds you heard?

Can you tell me what is the beep sounds you heard?

When pc starts the normal beep sound is heard which is common in most of computers

What PC are you using and what is the model number? Are you good with PC, if not I suggest taking your computer to have an expert to look at it, your problem is very broad and there are many reasons that can cause a black screen.

What PC are you using and what is the model number? Are you good with PC, if not I suggest taking your computer to have an expert to look at it, your problem is very broad and there are many reasons that can cause a black screen.

PC Configuration:
Dual Core processor 1.8 ghz
2 gb ram
intel motherboard
160 gb sata harddisk
DVD writer

Thanks for the specs but the problem is very broad and it will be very difficult to actually diagnose the source and help you. Try taking to a repair shop and have an expert to closely look at your problem. Sorry for not being able to help you

Thanks for the specs but the problem is very broad and it will be very difficult to actually diagnose the source and help you. Try taking to a repair shop and have an expert to closely look at your problem. Sorry for not being able to help you

It's Ok Thanks for your support
Can I check online what experts will take measures to check the pc

sounds like the same hardware problem as the broken IBM in my hall, something is fried, but i don't know what. i think maybe the processor is overheating. try cleaning the heat sink & processor(professionally).good luck to us both!

I have Dell 9300 and I have similar problem. It starts and for less than 1 second see Windows (XP) start and then it goes blank. The hard disc is working and flashing but nothing on the screen.

my theory is fried CPU, but i need another CPU or MOBO of same socket type to test...

Between the two, I would choose motherboard as that the most common causes.

hopefully cause it was pretty quick 3.4Ghz pentium4 dual core!
i tried many, many thimgs as that IBM slowly died, cleaning, cpu cream,
a big possibility was broken circuit at the psu socket due to many components&wires jammed together in too small of a frame.

black screen means hardware problem try to check your HDD drive...

black screen means hardware problem try to check your HDD drive...

yes you are right the hdd drive has been corrupted

hey guys problem has been solved the hard-disk has been corrupted

Lol

get a new pc

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.